Welcome to the Electronic Enclosures, Inc. Website
- Which pages you visit;
- Information transmitted by the device used to access the sites (technical information such as operating system, device identifier, IP address, language and country of origin, etc.);
- Any information that you post or submit (for example, where you request more information).
EEi makes available online technical datasheets and white papers. EEi may collect, use, transfer, and store the same types and categories of data and information that we do on the websites.
How We Use Your Information: EEi may use the information it collects to:
- Respond to inquiries made by you.
- Identify usage trends, conduct and perform marketing analysis, and data analysis.
- Support crime/fraud monitoring and prevention, compliance audits, and security.
- Personalize your experience and content or communications tailored to you.
- Complete and fulfill purchases of products and services requested by you.
- Send you marketing communications related to EEi.
- Connect information you provide to EEi with other information from you or about you and
- Confirm compliance with the terms governing the use of EEi websites.
We may provide you with additional information regarding the purpose for which we use your data when you enter your Personal Data in our online forms.
EEi processes Personal Data on the following grounds or basis: your consent (which, where applicable, may be withdrawn at any time); the performance of a contract with you or pre-contractual steps for a contract with you; compliance with our legal obligations; legitimate interests pursued by EEi; and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws.
- EEi shares information about shipping address and preferences in order to fulfill your order and deliver items to you.
- We share information, including analytics and about how and when users visit our sites, in order to improve content and services offered to you.
- In connection with a proposed or actual corporate transaction such as a merger, consolidation, sale or restructuring, EEi reserves the right to share information and Personal Data with prospective parties to the transaction, under confidentiality or non-disclosure agreements with those parties.
Your Personal Data Rights: Under applicable data privacy laws and depending upon our use or basis for processing, you have specific rights regarding your Personal Data, which may include the right to:
- Request information regarding your Personal Data.
- Request that EEi correct, delete, or provide you with a copy of your Personal Data.
- Object to or restrict EEi from processing your Personal Data.
- Contact or lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority of your country if you have concerns about EEi use of your Personal Data.
Requests regarding your Personal Data may be submitted to EEi using our Information Request Form. In order to process your request, EEi may need to verify your identity; applicable law may also permit or require EEi to retain information about you for specific purposes, such as to demonstrate compliance or to complete store transactions.
Data Security and Retention: EEi cares about the security of your Personal Data, and we use a variety of administrative and technical measures to help protect it, including commercially available security technologies such as secure servers, firewalls, and encryption. It is your responsibility to safeguard any password, user ID, and other Personal Data while using our websites. Regardless of protective efforts, transmissions over the Internet are never guaranteed to be entirely secure or error-free.
Protection of Children: EEi websites are not intended for children, and EEi does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children without obtaining parental consent where it is required by law. If you believe that we may have collected Personal Data from someone under the applicable age of consent without obtaining parental consent, please let us know using our Information Request Form and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue.