Build-to-Print Custom Rack Mount Systems
We can certainly build-to-print for you. Just provide what you have:
- Chassis Part & Assembly CAD Files.
Our mechanical CAD is SolidWorks but .igs, .stp, and Others are Fine Too.
Altium and Allegro for PC Boards
- Assembly BOMs
- Necessary Specifications
- Production Schedule
- List of Consigned Materials if any
During the quotation of your build-to-print rack mount chassis or integrated product, we may see opportunities for valuable cost savings. We will bring these to your attention and ask if this is something you wish to pursue. We are here to partner with you in producing the highest quality product at the lowest possible price.
We’ll produce your protos and production of 10s to100s/month. All rack mount chassis and harnesses are produced and assembled here in Southern California. PCBs may be produced off-shore and assembled here locally. And, if you need Certs, we can provide them.
We can build your chassis or your system to whatever level you direct. This can include:
- Sheet Metal Chassis
- Machined Components
- Injection Molded Parts & Panels
- Pressure Form or RIM Molding
- Wire Harnesses
- Lower Level PC Boards, i.e.:
- Front Panel LED or Displays
- I/O PCBs
- Interposer PCBs
- Power Distribution, e.g., Or-ing PCBs (Diode, MOSFET, Controller IC)
- High-Level PC Board consigned to us
- Power Supplies
- Plug-in Modules
- Disk Drives
- Fans, Blowers, and Other Cooling